Instagram of the week: Moody and beautiful post-storm skies.
1. All photobombs are good, this royal one is great.
2. I'm a bit of a journal collector. Any fancy journal - I want it. One of my journals has now been allotted for novel planning. Exciting!
3. I saw Dawn of the Planet of the Apes this week. Stop what you're doing, go and see it now. The cinematography was a complete treat for the eyes, the acting was good and what an interesting story! ANDY SERKIS I LOVE YOU.
4. Had a treat yo' self moment and bought myself a couple of magazines this week. WILD, I know. But such a treat!
5. I've dived back into an exercise routine after a few weeks of busyness. It feels GURRRD. I'm feeling strong *flexing muscle emoji*.
6. I've been LOVING The Honourable Woman, BBC 2's new drama. Are you watching? I'm hooked.
7. Hurrah for the Commonweath Games! Love me some sport. The opening ceremony though...? Wasn't it a funny one!
8. It's been a long ol' time since this blog posted a recipe. Amongst other things, I've been loving this Avocado spaghetti (served with wholewheat spaghetti) on at least a weekly basis. So delicious!
9. I'm a keen world traveller and animal lover. If you are too, articles like this are important.
10. How gorgeous is this weather?! I've been in an office for most of the week and I'm so excited the weekend is beginning to enjoy the weather. I'm off to the beach tomorrow with my family and can't wait to dive into the sea. TGIF, hey?
Have a happy weekend, friends! x