Instagram of the week: Wiggo and friends zooming around Hyde Park this week. Such fun!
1. This song reminds me of an old teacher of mine and is always able to brighten my day.
2. Did you know there is a MOOMIN SHOP (!!) in Covent Garden? Me neither. May have walked away with this mug. Love!
3. Overheard in Waitrose. Just delightful.
4. I've been trying my hand at daily vlogging and I have to say I'm quite enjoying it. I'm hoping to have a new video up over on my channel next week.
5. 3 words. Bleecker Street Burgers. I'm going to blog about the experience very soon. There is probably going to be dribbling - here's a sneak peek!
6. I'm watching The Crimson Field. I can't help but love a BBC drama - have you seen it?
7. Rosie's burrito bowls look insane. GIMME!
8. I saw Russell Howard's Wonderbox tour this week and it was hilare. He's added a few extra dates so you might be able to grab some tickets, but if not make sure to get hold of the DVD when it's out.
9. Matt Molloy's time lapse sunset photographs are quite astonishing.
10. Have you seen this video? It moved me a little bit.
Have a happy weekend, friends! x