Lottie Loves: 33

Saturday, 14 June 2014

Instagram of the week: Enjoying late night bike rides through the warm summer air this week.


1. I've had a crazy busy week at work and taking my shoes, trousers and bra off on Friday night was the BEST FEELING EVER. Ever. Don't judge me.

2. Look at this cake! JUST LOOK AT IT!!!

3. The World Cup. Am I even writing this...? I guess I am. As weird as it sounds, I'm actually really enjoying the World Cup. I found myself having a heated discussion about football with J over lunch earlier. It's all rather surreal, but quite enjoyable!

4. How beautiful are these bumblebee espadrilles? Why am I a rich person trapped in a poor persons body?

5. I love this DIY pocket embroidery. On my to-do list.

6. I went to town 3 times this week. Each time without fail I went into the Body Shop and sniffed everything I possibly could. Yes, yes I did.

7. 35 of the dumbest things that have ever happened. C'mon, 26. Just... c'mon.

8. Seasonal summer fruit. Can I get a woop woop for these awesome donut peaches?

9. Book shopping. I will never be a full kindle convert. Mainly because kindles don't come with that great book smell - or the ability to be used as a decoration for the home (who doesn't artistically stack books by their bed?!). I can't walk past a Waterstones without having a browse (read: buy).

10. 27 people who have better jobs titles than you. I volunteer to be the next Penguinologist.

Have a happy weekend, friends! x

4 comments:

  1. I can't go into a book shop - it's too dangerous! Trying to work through all the unread books in the house before I buy any more, but it's torture! Definitely agree with you - even shopping online for real books isn't as fun, it's not really possible to browse properly on Amazon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard, right?! And now there are so many released editions with pretty covers! I mean what's a book loving girl to do? x

      Delete
  2. I love these lists you do every week - it's so fun to have a browse of them :) B xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bridget! I'm glad you like them, they're one of my favourites to put together too! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...